Bulgaria

Sofia

FSP

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Desiderata

Below is a link of a poem that was set to music when I was a teenager. For years I had the words of this poem on my wall in my room, and when I moved into my first apartment it was hung on the wall there. At some point, like most things in my younger years, I put it away. I hope when I get home from Bulgaria I will find it among my momentos.
Thankfully with the internet these days almost everything is retrievable and I was able to find the exact version of the recording that was popular in the 1960's.
I want each of my 17 children, 18 children including Maria, Sofia and Coleen to listen to it and engrave it in their hearts. It's what I wish for each of you and it embraceses many of my beliefs. I love you, Mom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCRzaG19wJE

No comments: