Saturday, December 6, 2008
Oh my friend! How wonderful! I wish I could e-mail you direct, but can't send e-mails! Lucy Noel! She is absolutely precious and who would have guessed, my friend that a couple of ol' ladies like us would end up with another baby!!! Isn't our God awesome!!!?? I couldn't be happier for you -how perfect. I think back to our e-mails off list this summer about how we were wondering what God was up to with us! Now we both know!!!! Love and hugs to you! RR friends, would someone e-mail Dolores and let her know I have this message here for her. I'm sure she has her hands to full to be following my blog!!! What an awesome God!!! When He puts it in your heart - He delivers!!!!
- I'm home - Merry Christmas!
- Court is over, packing to go home
- RR Friends again!
- My second biggest life lesson
- The last night with the girls
- Tuesday night - It's snowing!
- Monday, December 15,
- Sunday night Day 14 of being gone
- Saturday - one week left
- US Embassy
- Tuesday Evening
- To answer a few questions....
- Sunday night Day 7 of being gone
- Tammy and Lori
- First full day with my new girls!
- RR Friends!
- They're in my arms and my apartment!
- Thursday's Tourist
- Charlie, Email me the password for messenger - I c...
- Still Wednesday night here!
- Wednesday evening
- I'm here! I'm ok!
- ▼ December (25)