Just read through the comments over the past few days.
Thanks to all for the wonderfully supportive comments. I'm really happy and yet so tearfully homesick for my other kids.
Myia is pronounced "my -a" It's actually spelled Mija in her language, but they J is pronounced Y in her language so I changed the spelling. It's said the same though.
Julie, thank you for the offer, but I think we should skip the Holiday party for the kids. I think it would be just too much for everyone. I'm sorry, I really hoped we'd be there.
- I'm home - Merry Christmas!
- Court is over, packing to go home
- RR Friends again!
- My second biggest life lesson
- The last night with the girls
- Tuesday night - It's snowing!
- Monday, December 15,
- Sunday night Day 14 of being gone
- Saturday - one week left
- US Embassy
- Tuesday Evening
- To answer a few questions....
- Sunday night Day 7 of being gone
- Tammy and Lori
- First full day with my new girls!
- RR Friends!
- They're in my arms and my apartment!
- Thursday's Tourist
- Charlie, Email me the password for messenger - I c...
- Still Wednesday night here!
- Wednesday evening
- I'm here! I'm ok!
- ▼ December (25)