Tonight I'm packing the girls' belongings. They go back to the orphanages tomorrow afternoon. They're going back with a lot more than they came with. The clothes I had brought for E and N will be going with them to the orphanage, along with the toys I brought to entertain them and the extra diapers and wipes. It feels so sad to have their little socks hanging on the radiator tonight. Myia just won't go to sleep. I think she gets it that somethings happeneing. There's still snow on the ground. About an inch. It's supposed to snow more tonight.
I know I signed up for this process, but this part sure seems cruel. I loved having them here at the apartment for the two weeks, and I knew this was the plan, but now that I have little faces and little hearts right here, it sure is going to be hard to walk away.
My kids at home are having a snow day. School is closed. I love to watch them outside in the snow. I hope there's some left when I get home on Sunday. And then in four days it will be Christmas. I am so not ready.
- I'm home - Merry Christmas!
- Court is over, packing to go home
- RR Friends again!
- My second biggest life lesson
- The last night with the girls
- Tuesday night - It's snowing!
- Monday, December 15,
- Sunday night Day 14 of being gone
- Saturday - one week left
- US Embassy
- Tuesday Evening
- To answer a few questions....
- Sunday night Day 7 of being gone
- Tammy and Lori
- First full day with my new girls!
- RR Friends!
- They're in my arms and my apartment!
- Thursday's Tourist
- Charlie, Email me the password for messenger - I c...
- Still Wednesday night here!
- Wednesday evening
- I'm here! I'm ok!
- ▼ December (25)