Tammy and Lori, Thanks so much for getting the word to Dolores. I am so happy for her, I can't stop thinking about her and Little Lucy Noel! How wonderful! Tammy, my coffee buddy, thanks for keeping the pot going while I'm gone. I'm telling you the jet lag has lingered all week. Good thing I promised the Orphanages that I would follow their routine which means the girls get a nap after lunch and I've been laying down with them and have slept both afternoons! I'll probably just get used to the time change about the time I head back! These girls are a wonderful Christmas gift, I just wish I could take them home when I leave here on the 2oth. Hopefully court will be in January sometime and I can come right back! My attorney was telling me about a new change that could shorten the last trip here. It seems the US is waiving the girls need to have a visa. That would eliminate about a weeks wait in country! That would be great. He says we'll stop in at the embassy and talk to them about it. I sure hope so.
Thanks again to you both for alerting Dolores! hugs, Linda
- I'm home - Merry Christmas!
- Court is over, packing to go home
- RR Friends again!
- My second biggest life lesson
- The last night with the girls
- Tuesday night - It's snowing!
- Monday, December 15,
- Sunday night Day 14 of being gone
- Saturday - one week left
- US Embassy
- Tuesday Evening
- To answer a few questions....
- Sunday night Day 7 of being gone
- Tammy and Lori
- First full day with my new girls!
- RR Friends!
- They're in my arms and my apartment!
- Thursday's Tourist
- Charlie, Email me the password for messenger - I c...
- Still Wednesday night here!
- Wednesday evening
- I'm here! I'm ok!
- ▼ December (25)