Bulgaria

Sofia

FSP

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday's Tourist

Today was a whole day of waiting.. The attorney had to prepare and submit paperwork to the Orphan Court and there was nothing for me to do in regards to the process.

I was able to connect via webcam with Charlie and Liz and because Jonathan had a hard day, *I know mom's not coming back" I asked them to get him up so I could talk to him.

But then I lost my signal. I don't seem to be able to get a signal during the day here, but here I am again with a weak signal, so I'm going to try to keep posting.

So with nothing to do, I headed out on my own today to do some sight seeing.And I'm so glad to have this opportunity because once the girls come to the apartment I won't be going far with them. It is so cold - not

3 comments:

amyl4 said...

Hi Linda,
Praying for you, my friend. It is very hard not to be able to communicate with the kids at home. I cried the first night I was away because I couldn't get through to the boys and I missed them terribly. The older two knew what was happening and that I was coming home, but I worried that Caleb would be confused. We have been role playing with a toy airplane and putting a Little People Mommy in it and then having it fly back with a Little People Mommy and a little boy (Elijah). I think he may understand more now.
Hugs to you!
Amy

Karen said...

Praying for you Linda and your children at home.

Don't know if you'll get a chance to look around for a stronger internet access...but in Ukraine we found a nice hotel with free internet in the lobby...we just had to order a coffee to feel comfortable staying there for awhile.

love you.

karen shervheim

Alice said...

Thinking of you and praying for you today. I will pray for Jonathan and all the kids. I hope you can enjoy the sights!