I came home Sunday afternoon to 10 inches of snow!
It was beautiful, but is going to make finishing my shopping very tricky. I will only update the blog when I get news about my next trip which probably won't be for several more weeks. I intend to spend as much time with this part of my family as possible. They were very good while I was gone, but by the last week, the changes in their life was taking a toll.
Thanks for taking this journey with me and check in with this blog in about a month nd I'll hopefully have news about the date of my next trip. God bless and Merry Christmas!!
- I'm home - Merry Christmas!
- Court is over, packing to go home
- RR Friends again!
- My second biggest life lesson
- The last night with the girls
- Tuesday night - It's snowing!
- Monday, December 15,
- Sunday night Day 14 of being gone
- Saturday - one week left
- US Embassy
- Tuesday Evening
- To answer a few questions....
- Sunday night Day 7 of being gone
- Tammy and Lori
- First full day with my new girls!
- RR Friends!
- They're in my arms and my apartment!
- Thursday's Tourist
- Charlie, Email me the password for messenger - I c...
- Still Wednesday night here!
- Wednesday evening
- I'm here! I'm ok!
- ▼ December (25)