Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Still Wednesday night here!
I just wanted to thank my Reece's Rainbow friends for your supportive comments on my blog and the e-mails. For some reason Outlook won't let me send, but I am receiving. Thanks for your support. Our God is not letting me down. These two girls are so precious and I will be so proud to be their mom. But I still have to get home before Christmas and get the social workers here who will visit me to support my adoption. So please keep praying! Thank you. I treasure your friendship. - Linda
- I'm home - Merry Christmas!
- Court is over, packing to go home
- RR Friends again!
- My second biggest life lesson
- The last night with the girls
- Tuesday night - It's snowing!
- Monday, December 15,
- Sunday night Day 14 of being gone
- Saturday - one week left
- US Embassy
- Tuesday Evening
- To answer a few questions....
- Sunday night Day 7 of being gone
- Tammy and Lori
- First full day with my new girls!
- RR Friends!
- They're in my arms and my apartment!
- Thursday's Tourist
- Charlie, Email me the password for messenger - I c...
- Still Wednesday night here!
- Wednesday evening
- I'm here! I'm ok!
- ▼ December (25)