This is a message to my son, Charlie. I can recieve e-mails, but not send them on Outlook. I hope you got the message I sent through Comcast.net. I have a very low signal in the apartment. I am going to try to Instant message you at 7pm tonight (Tuesday) your time.
I have no phone ability to call you. But the e-mail I hope that you got has the phone number here. Call me from the house phone if you need me.
I'm fine. Not getting the two girls I had hoped to get, but there are others. Political problems with the orphanage. Will explain when I get home. Saw one little girl tonight and said yes! Will go see others tomorrow morning.
I had trouble with the flights here - ended up going to Berlin from Frankfurt and then here. Very tired as I was on planes or in airports from Sunday morning to Monday night. With no sleep. Couldn't sleep tooo excited. Slept 9 hours when I got here.
Nice apartment, Very nice people helping me. The city is beautiful, and we are so lucky to have all we have and most of us take it for granted. I hope I never do again.
This might be the only way I can communicate with you so I hope you remember to check it! give all the kids a hug for me. Please call Grandma and Grandpa and tell them how to access this as it might be the only way I can communicate.
I love you! Mom
- I'm home - Merry Christmas!
- Court is over, packing to go home
- RR Friends again!
- My second biggest life lesson
- The last night with the girls
- Tuesday night - It's snowing!
- Monday, December 15,
- Sunday night Day 14 of being gone
- Saturday - one week left
- US Embassy
- Tuesday Evening
- To answer a few questions....
- Sunday night Day 7 of being gone
- Tammy and Lori
- First full day with my new girls!
- RR Friends!
- They're in my arms and my apartment!
- Thursday's Tourist
- Charlie, Email me the password for messenger - I c...
- Still Wednesday night here!
- Wednesday evening
- I'm here! I'm ok!
- ▼ December (25)